The market of flexible photodiodes Organic Photovoltaic (OPV) and Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLED) needs new products and new materials to accelerate its growth, as existing solutions based on organic compounds are unstable and expensive.
That’s why we develop a very unique nanoink based on tungsten oxide (WO3). This disruptive innovation will become the last brick of a complete and competitive solution for this market, relied on the two others products we are already developing:
- Ag & Ag + ZnO electrodes
- Specific Electron Transport Layer (ETL).
Following this new development, we will provide:
- materials for the manufacture of the two electrodes (Silver / Silver + ZnO),
- materials for the two layers of charge transportation:
- Electron Transport Layer (ETL) with ZnO.
- Hole Transport Layer (HTL) with WO3.
WO3 structure and shape